Friday, May 18, 2012

TODAY.. is where I start

I started reading a book called the Power of Less.. seems extremely interesting, but I have only read a couple of pages.  It says we need to simplify.  And being so confused, I decided to write down all the things inside and outside in an attempt to put it out and kind of sort it out, too..

Instead of eliminating, I have added one thing: THIS NEW BLOG! Yet, I am not frustrated.  Because, I will eleminate during the next 3 weeks some stuff, and I will jump on things and grab them and finish them instead of plaaaaaaniiiiinggg.. for ages. 

The first article in this blog "I guess I have to give something up" was originally written in my first blog "diaries of a soul miner".  And I have decided to create this one, because it will mark my way to the book.  My baby. My original baby. The baby I had since I was 9 I guess. The baby who is being formed for years now.  I thought, if blogging is so interesting and so committing, why not celebrate, enjoy and discover my journey to writing this book.

Blogging has turned out to be more fun and more real than many other things. Than, for example, the charts and plans I made. 

So, I am not going to ask you to be patient. I am going only to ask you to join me in this adventure.  The book I dreamed of.. The book whose words are filling me for years, with strangled alphabets swimming all over me.  I believe when this blog is over, my book will be in my hands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment